your window on Tokyo

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Mortgages


Apperently, I read somewhere that you can also get mortgages from Shinsei bank. I'm not sure of the details but many foreign friends have been to them when all else fails and other high street banks cant/ dont want to help you out. You will need to get permanent residency though and pay a hefty deposit but as the above poster commented it is a real money saver rather than give your cash away to unscrupulous apartment owers... Just google shinsei bank. They pride themselves in their services to foreign residents and have a website in English.
This is a comment on "How do I get a Japanese Mortgage?"

Stars in Japan

Latest Japan News

Login Form

Monday, 30 January 2023