Here is a passage from the Ceatec Exhibition the biggest and best electronics fair in Japan. The 2011 even will be held in Makuhari Messe in Chiba between 4th October and the 8th October.
Smart Innovation Cutting-edge technologies to create the future
Digital network technology has made our day-to-day lives, society and business more convenient, comfortable and prosperous, and a “smart” revolution is something currently being pursued for the future.
The role and sphere of electronics and information and communication technology has expanded as a smart critical technology for a sustainable low-carbon society.
This year’s CEATEC JAPAN will showcase and send a message to the world about IT and electronics-driven Japanese “Smart Innovation” for our day-to-day lives, society and business. It will also provide detailed ideas to achieve a smart society through prosperous, health-filled and ideal lifestyles, energy conservation and saving measures, and safety and security measures.
Name CEATEC JAPAN 2011
(Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies)
* To allow visitors to experience the newest technologies, products, systems and software for the digital network age, and the convergence of communications, information and imaging technologies.
* To function as a highly specific exhibition capturing the interest of and responding to the needs of users by presenting the industries' latest achievements and trends.
* As Japan and Asia's largest interactive exhibition of information on the communications, information and imaging fields, to present the achievements, trends and vitality of the industry to the world.
* To gather industry organizations to present clear social messages, thereby supporting industrial development and contributing to lifestyles, economies and society in the digital network age.
Duration October 4th (Tuesday) - 8th (Saturday), 2011, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Special Invitational Day: Tuesday, October 4th
* Business Days: Wednesday, October 5th - Friday, 7th
* Free Admission Day: Saturday, October 8th
* ICT Suite / Electronics Suite: Tuesday, October 4th - Friday, 7th
Location Makuhari Messe
2-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba, Japan
Admission All visitors are required to register
* Special Invitational Day (October 4th):
Press registration, special invitational registration are required
* Public Open Days (October 5th - 7th):
Visitor registering at the Gate: General admission \1,000, Students \500 (Groups of 20 or more students and children under 12 years of age are admitted free of charge.)
Online pre-registration / Invitational registration at the gate: Free admission
* Free Admission Day (October 8th): Free admission (Registration required for visitors over 18 years of age)
Sponsorship CEATEC JAPAN Organizing Committee
* Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
* Communications and Information network Association of Japan (CIAJ)
* Computer Software Association of Japan (CSAJ)
Support Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan (MIC), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan (MOFA), Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan (METI), (Listed by date est.)
Chiba Prefectural Government; Chiba Municipal Government; Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK); The National Association of Commercial Broadcasters in Japan (NAB); Nippon Keidanren; The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI); The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry; The Chiba Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO); New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO); Japan National Tourist Organization (JNTO); U.S. Commercial Service; Delegation of the European union to Japan; British Embassy in Japan; Canadian Embassy and Consulates in Japan; French Trade Commission-Ubifrance. Embassy of France in Japan
(Expected:No particular order)
Assistance Association of Consumer Electronics Marketing in Japan; Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB); Digital Content Association of Japan (DCAJ); Electrical Products Association of Japan; Internet Association Japan (IAJ); ITS Japan; Green IT Promotion Council; Japan Audio Society (JAS); Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc. (JAMA); Japan Business Machine and Information System Industries Association (JBMIA); Japan Book Publishers Association (JBPA); Japan Cable and Telecommunications Association (JCTA); Japan Cable Television Engineering Association (JCTEA); Japan Computer System Seller Association (JCSSA); The Japan Electrical Manufacturers' Association (JEMA);Japan Electronic Products Importers Association (JEPIA); Japan Federation of Electronic Parts Distributors & Dealers (JEP); Japan Satellite Broadcasting Association (JSBA); The Japan Society of Applied Physics; Japan Video Software Association (JVA); Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ); Telecommunication Technology Committee (TTC); Telecommunications Carriers Association (TCA)
Global Partners Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) / International CES (USA)
Messe Berlin / IFA (Germany)
Messe München International / electronica (Germany), electronica & Productronica China (China)
* China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Electronics & Information Industry Sub-Council (CCPIT ECC)
* China Electronic Chamber of Commerce (CECC)
* China International Software & Information Service Centre (CiSiS)
* The Hong Kong Electronic Industries Association (HKEIA)
* Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Asia Electronics Exhibition Cooperate Conference (AEECC*) Member.
* China Electronic Appliance Corporation (CEAC)
* Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
* Korea Electronics Association (KEA)
* Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (TEEMA)
(Alphabetical order) *The Asia Electronics Exhibition Cooperate Conference (AEECC) was established in 1997 to encourage mutual promotional cooperation activities among major electronics and IT exhibition organizers in the Asia region.
Management CEATEC JAPAN Management Office (Japan Electronics Show Association (JESA))
12F Ote Center Bldg., 1-1-3 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan